Driving lesson prices
£25 per hour
I’m one of the best, not one of the cheapest. If you’re just looking for cheap lessons to scrape through a test as quickly as you can then I’m not for you. If you prefer to become a safe and confident driver by learning with one of the best in the business then you’re in the right place.
As much as I focus on quality I am aware that people don’t want to pay more than necessary. Safe driving should not only be for the wealthy so I offer free driving lessons if you help me film a driving lesson video.
How my driving lesson videos help save money
These videos are made by me, Paul, the actual instructor you will have for your lessons. They are filmed in the same areas that you’ll be driving in on lessons so once you’re taking lessons with me you could look ahead to see what’s coming up. You can also re-watch lessons to go over any points that we’ve been practising.
There are many tuition videos online but how many are made by the same instructor you’ll be learning with in the same area and the same car? It’s like having me on call 24/7 to teach anytime and anywhere you like. Best of all, my 300+ YouTube videos are all free!
When you are ready for your driving test you can watch my test videos showing actual routes from the very test centre you’ll be going from. Many of my pupils say how great it is to be able to watch these on the day of their driving test. Many times I’ve been sitting in driving test waiting rooms waiting for the examiner to come out when pupils and even other instructors have come up to me to say how much my videos have helped!
I’ve made over 300 videos for my YouTube channel and they have had over 5 million views. You even watch me teaching a pupil to drive from start to finish.
I wonder why many driving schools have no videos showing their instructors teaching?
Even more reasons to learn with me
- I have 15 years experience and have taught over 600 people
- I have sat in on hundreds of real driving tests and gained a vast knowledge of what examiners want
- I’m a fully qualified instructor. Many big national driving schools use trainee instructors that are NOT fully qualified and may fail their exams, leaving you with another instructor (another trainee?)
- Not only do I teach learners but also I also train driving instructors which takes a high level of skill
- You’ll get the same instructor for every lesson, not a different one each time from the same school
- I do just two driving lessons a day because I believe in quality not quantity. Cheap instructors often dash around doing 4 or more lessons a day.
- You’ll be supporting a local driving instructor, not a faceless national company making millions
- No deposit to pay before we meet. Why risk paying before you’ve met your instructor?
- Prices are fixed at the hourly rate you start on until you pass
- There’s no contract to sign so there’s no worry of small print or legal catches
- No test fee. Some instructors charge £100 for each test, on top of the usual lesson price
- No extra cost for weekends, bank holidays or anything
- I have no sales targets. Some schools encourage instructors to drag lessons out for rewards
- CCTV protection for you (and me)
- I offer weekly or intensive courses to suit your needs
How to pay
You can pay for lessons with cash or bank transfer. I prefer bank transfers and after the first lesson I’ll send you the details needed. Payment must be made at the start of each lesson or in advance through bank transfer. For Intensive courses I’ll need a minimum deposit of 50% of the number of hours you want to book.